Back Home
Home again
Well we made it back. All of our stuff made it through customs (I was worried about some of it). Only took 33 hours or so to get back. 17 hours in airplanes and the rest in airports. Big fun.
The house is still standing. The yard got mowed and is turning brown. The cats are fat and happy.
Matty did something to one of his ears. A big wound of some sort that is now majorly infected. So he is on antibotics. We also clean it out a couple times a day. Damn, puss smells bad. Almost makes me gag just doing it. What's worse is he keeps trying to climb into Aina's lap, but he (or rather his ear) smells so bad. So she keeps pushing him own. I sure hope that it clears up soon.
Now we just need to get over the jet lag. I think by Monday I should be back to Central time. In time to go back to work. Oh yeah!
Next on my list is to figure out how to add pictures to this thing.
Well we made it back. All of our stuff made it through customs (I was worried about some of it). Only took 33 hours or so to get back. 17 hours in airplanes and the rest in airports. Big fun.
The house is still standing. The yard got mowed and is turning brown. The cats are fat and happy.
Matty did something to one of his ears. A big wound of some sort that is now majorly infected. So he is on antibotics. We also clean it out a couple times a day. Damn, puss smells bad. Almost makes me gag just doing it. What's worse is he keeps trying to climb into Aina's lap, but he (or rather his ear) smells so bad. So she keeps pushing him own. I sure hope that it clears up soon.
Now we just need to get over the jet lag. I think by Monday I should be back to Central time. In time to go back to work. Oh yeah!
Next on my list is to figure out how to add pictures to this thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home