Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tickled my funny bone

Funnies for the day

OK so I haven't posted anything new lately. Well nothing much has happened but here goes.

Matty's ear has healed...finally. Took 2 antibiotics and a 4 day vet stay but all is good.

It was finally nice they other day. I stepped out at lunch time, holding the door open for the fellow behind me. As we stepped out I went "*cough* *cough* Gee I think I need to go home I'm not feeling well!" Well the guy who followed me out said "Yeah you don't look good at all!" I laughed and laughed all the way to lunch and back. Oh yeah this guy, well he's blind. :-)

Another thing that tickled me lately is this, found on Craig's List.... http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/186980585.html I'm not sure what I find funnier, the story and the images it brings to mind or the fact that he posted it on a public forum.

I have a new favorite new band Ok Go. OK they are not a NEW band, I mean they have released 2 CDs, the second coming out last year, but they did just release a new video and OMG it's great. Head over to http://www.okgo.net and scroll down until you see a picture on the left. Choose your format and enjoy. When you are done with that check their other videos, in particular the one for "A Millions Ways" dance. The cd "Oh no" is good too. Straight ahead rock-n-roll.

Then there is this video. Kids don't try this at home, they are professional actors here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3587466534692702285

OK I've uploaded some of our vacation pictures to flickr, here's the address...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/warped6/

So that's about it for now. I'll post again when something happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home